Reloading – Looking After The Brass Cartridge Case: Page 3/3 Having arrived at this stage of is important to note that there is a difference between clean and shiny brass. Once the vibratory machine is finished with the cleaning and polishing cycle, your brass is beautiful and ready for the next step in the reloading process. At Brass and Bullets we use a special method of cleaning and conditioning our once fired brass. First, we are a company that builds precision aircraft components. Can anyone tell me how to clean extremely tarnished brass cases. 45ACP brass cases for reloading your 45 ACP pistol. Colt, Glock Smith and Wesson, Sig case then polished in our special Ultra Sonic and magnetic cleaning system.
Cleaning Brass Reloading
- 300x250adblock1 Hey there all. It has come to my attention that tumbling is NOT the only way to clean your once fired ammo brass.
- I just got into reloading and so far it's a good way to pass time I would otherwise waste away.
- Dirty Brass The first step to reloading any cartridge is to sort through your brass.
- You should sort brass by caliber and then by manufacturer.
- Loading Match So the new barrels deserve new brass.
- When I started reloading I was just cleaning my brass in citric acid and water.
More information about Cleaning Brass Reloading on the site: http://3.bp.blogspot.com